Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
Join us for latest updates from the Austrian energy market on this live webinar thursday, september 16th.
This free-of-charge webinar is moderated by Montel's Richard Sverrisson and Andreas Lochner online via Zoom.
Date: Sept. 16th 2021
- 14.00 – 14.05 Opening
by Snjólfur Richard Sverrisson, Editor-in-Chief, Montel
- 14.05 – 14.30 Austria 100% green by 2030 – visions, scenarios, challenges
Konstantin Lenz, Senior Analyst, Volue
- 14.30 – 14.55 Power price outlook – will hydropower shield Austria from a high price environment?
Sebastian Braun, Team Lead and Senior Analyst – EU Carbon & Power Markets, ICIS
- 15.10 – 15.35 Cross-border markets– what does the EU’s 70% trading rule mean for Austria?
Christian Todem, Head of Market Management, APG
15.35 – 16.00 Panel - The electrification of Austria - market outlook amid rising demand and increased market coupling
- Sabine Wanger, Head of Market Operations, EXAA
- Silvia Messa, Senior Market Analyst, Volue
- Thomas Schabhüttl, Head of Trading, Salzburg AG
- Christian Todem, Head of Market Management, APG
Moderated by Andreas Lochner, Editor Germany, Montel<
The registration is handled directly by Montel – please use the application form: Registration
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!